Individual Membership

Any registered engineer who practice as a partner of an engineering firm or an officer of a cooperative engaged in water supply engineering, whether government or private.

Institutional Membership

> Any scientific, technical or consulting organization engaged in water supply studies, design & other related disciplines.

> Any government or private institution, college and/or university offering courses on water supply engineering related disciplines.

> Any establishment engaged in the manufacture or supply of goods for the water supply industry.

> Contractors involved in the supply of services or engaged in the construction of water supply projects.

Newsletter Subscription

Subscribe with your email address to stay up to date.

Go to top